Infra-red (IR) thermometer Matrix Thermal Analysis reads thermal radiation information from surface skin coverlets. It has infra-red sensor, which records only thermal (infra-red) radiation. This sensor is the main and the most important part of the thermometer.
What you will get with the Matrix Thermal Analysis Program
Matrix Thermo Analysis for professional and domestic use include in a set with:
1. Computer software for data entry and interpretation of analysis results:
2. 1 Matrix Thermo Medical infra-red thermometer
3. 1 Matrix Thermo Mini infra-red thermometer
4. Printed materials how to use of IR-thermometer and Matrix Thermo Analysis Program
5. Matrix Thermo Analysis Guide for program installation; one free consultation (by phone, email, Skype) on the possibilities of device’s usage and questions regarding the computer program.
Main advantages of infra-red thermometer are absolute safety (the device receives skin’s radiation, but it does not radiate itself), Accurate and simple temperature measuring in any point of the body and affordable for everyone